Monday 20 September 2010

I've Moved










After a blissful 3 months blogging on Wordpress I've decided, for the benefit of my blog, that I should do the unthinkable and move to Blogspot. Although I find it a very difficult move to make due to the amount I've built up my Wordpress blog and the potential loss of followers I think it's one of the best things I can do and if anybody followed before I'm sure they'll follow again. I was restricted as to what I could and couldn't do in terms of the design and I found that I had much more choice in how I layed out my blog. I may still feel the burn of disloyalty for the next few weeks but I'm sure my upcoming blog posts will help to make me feel right at home on blogspot!

I'm still in two minds as to what to do with my other blog but until then here's a link so you can take a peek...http://collegegirl93.wordpress.com.

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Hello , I came to your blog from the “IFB discussion Show us your blog”
    and here I am Loving your blog , lets become fashionable blogger friends , lets follow each other.

    Maybe you’ll be interested in the FENDI GIVEAWAY I’m having on my blog.
    http://www.thedollsfactory.com/2010/09/fendi-giveaway.html


    --
    Find Dolls Factory on
    http://www.thedollsfactory.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey thanks! just checked out your blog and i'm a massive fan of it too,

    will happily follow and feel free to follow on blog lovin as well, missing all my followers :(!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete