Sunday 26 September 2010

robovogue

lately my internet has been extremely faulty and a little too some time-ish which has really pushed me to the edge. I never realised the extenet to which I used the inertnet until it was a mere click away. This whole concept of our ridiculously close connection with the internet among other technology had me wondering if the world of fashion had pondered upon the same thing...of course they had. I found this amazingly quirky editorial for Vogue Italy. Shot by Steven Klein, the editorial cleverly named 'The Total Lady' defined  the weird and wonderful bond between man and machine with a unique fashion edge.



2 comments:

  1. Just great! love how did you get your idea to find this shoot :) nice post!!! xoxo

    newyorkaises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete